Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381710
Seas W26FX002 E0046-08S 10" Woofer
A paper cone with a unique Nextel coating ensures smooth frequency response and low distortion.
2” diameter high temperature voice coil with black anodized coil former for high power handling and reduced power compression.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
A chrome plated brass phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, increases long term power handling capacity and eliminates resonances in the cavity inside the voice coil former.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket with Nextel paint keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/300 W
- frequency range = 30-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 31 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,9 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,81 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 330 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 42,4 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 87 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,4 (Qms=2,55, Qes=0,47)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- mounting diameter d = 232,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 269 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 109,5 mm