Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: tw013wa01
Wavecor TW013WA01 TW013WA01 is a very compact high performance tweeter that is ideal... more
Product information "Wavecor TW013WA01"
TW013WA01 is a very compact high performance tweeter that is ideal either as a super tweeter in high-end Hi Fi speakers or as tweeter in very small compact 2-way systems.
Despite being designed for ultimate high frequency performance no compromise has been accepted at the lower frequencies either. The TW013WA01 incorporates an external ring neodymium magnet, which allows effective venting through the center pole to a rear volume. It means that the TW013WA01 offers a very low resonance frequency for its size - even lower than many larger tweeters.
- 13 mm design for best high frequency extension and off-axis frequency response
- Internal volumes and rear venting chamber for low resonance frequency and low distortion
- Precision-coated textile diaphragm for improved consistency and high-frequency extension
- Optimized dome shape for ultrahigh frequency cutoff
- Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
- Copper-clad aluminium voice coil wire offering lower moving mass for improved efficiency and transient response
- High-stability ferro fluid for increased power handling
- Flexible lead wires for higher power handling and larger excursion
- Gold plated terminals to prevent oxidation and ensure long-term reliable connection
- Delivered with foam gasket attached for hassle-free mounting and secure cabinet sealing
- frequency range = 5000-50000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 1300 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 2,9 Ohm
- force factor BL = 0,71 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,017 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 2,1 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,12 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 0,00081 l
- total Q factor Qts = 1,29 (Qms=1,7, Qes=5,3)
- voice coil diameter = 13 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,3 mm
- mounting diameter d = 31,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 45 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 26,7 mm
Related links to "Wavecor TW013WA01"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Wavecor TW013WA01"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.