Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: tw022wa06
Wavecor TW022WA06 TW022WA06 is a tweeter designed for applications requiring the... more
Product information "Wavecor TW022WA06"
TW022WA06 is a tweeter designed for applications requiring the highest level of performance and most extended and linear high frequency response.
Tweeters used to feature a separate rear chamber in order to obtain low resonance frequency. Not any longer. By designing the internal parts to accommodate new larger internal volumes, the TW022WA06 offers an unusually low resonance frequency.
The design with 22 mm voice coil and wide surround caters for both applications that would normally require traditional ¾” tweeters and those, where 1” tweeters would usually be used.
- 22 mm design for optimal compromise between on- and off-axis frequency response, resonance frequency, and power handling
- Internal volumes for low resonance frequency and distortion
- Precision-coated textile diaphragm for improved consistency and high-frequency extension
- Optimized dome shape for ultra high frequency cutoff
- Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
- Copper-clad aluminium voice coil wire offering lower moving mass for improved efficiency and transient response
- Build-in cavities under dome/edge to equalize pressure for lower distortion and lower resonance frequency
- Light high-stability ferro fluid for increased power handling
- Flexible lead wires for higher power handling and larger excursion
- Gold plated terminals to prevent oxidation and ensure long-term reliable connection
- Delivered with foam gasket attached for hassle-free mounting and secure cabinet sealing
- frequency range = 2000-25000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 750 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 90,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 1,9 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,036 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 6,1 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,3 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 0,0079 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,92 (Qms=2,5, Qes=1,45)
- voice coil diameter = 22 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,35 mm
- mounting diameter d = 81 mm
- overall diameter d = 103,8 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 32,5 mm
Related links to "Wavecor TW022WA06"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Wavecor TW022WA06"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.