Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381025
The Seas MCA15RCY H1262-08 is a 15 cm (5’’) cone driver, developed for use as a high quality midrange unit.
Classically coated paper cone gives a smooth extended frequency response with a controlled roll off.
The large magnet system, together with the light cone give high sensitivity with low distortion and good transient response.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- frequency range = 100-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 51 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 6,8 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,73 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 80 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 7,1 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 12 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,25 (Qms=1,57, Qes=0,3)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4,7 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 67,5 mm