Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381730
The Seas MU10RB-SL H1658-04 is an 4” midrange range driver offering an extraordinary performance and sound clarity.
New Curv cone, a woven polypropylene with excellent internal damping together with perfectly matched moving parts gives a smooth, extended frequency response.
A high loss natural rubber surround makes this driver perform its best as a midrange.
The large, open weave fabric spider reflects very little acoustic energy to the cone, and offers excellent stiffness linearity.
A stiff and stable injection moulded aluminum chassis keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. The pole piece is prolonged forwards and equipped with a deep drawn copper cap to ensure excellent linearity in the force factor and coil inductance.
Small size combined with an excellent performance makes this driver the perfect election for any application where limited space is a critical parameter.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 40/100 W
- frequency range = 100-20000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 100 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 84,7 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,9 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,14 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 38,5 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 4,51 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 1,1 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,67 (Qms=1,63, Qes=1,15)
- voice coil diameter = 19 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 2 mm
- mounting diameter d = 80 mm
- overall diameter d = 98 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 43,6 mm