Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ma-chr70gen3grey
The CHR-70 (Gen. 3) is now up-dated 3 times since the first model was launched nearly 3 years back. This Gen. 3 driver has more high range performance. The frequency range now goes higher to 25-kHz. In lower power applications and using the properly designed box, this CHR is capable of operating into the low 40ʼs Hertz. It has a light easy sound that will suit the listening tastes of many people. This CHRʼs cone delivers a good level of musical detail.
The driver has a medium efficiency of 85.5dB at 8 Ohms making it easy to use on nearly all small to medium power amplifiers. The driver can easily fit into Bass-Relfex and Vented box sizes from 4.4 litres to 10 litres internal volume.
Many technical improvements has been done.
1 - Improved stiffer frame.
2 - New cap design with new improved fitting method.
3 - New Japanese deigned coil.
4 - New spider for improved bass.
5 -2 colour choice (champagne gold and and brush look metal cones)
The new CHR-70 Gen. 3 is an excellent high-end and multi-purpose driver. Its also suitable for many computer, Home Theatre, TV, and commercial A/V applications.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 20 W
- frequency range = 60-30000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 65,4 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,4 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 7,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4,2 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,032 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50,2 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 4,1 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 5,17 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,55 (Qms=2,66, Qes=0,69)
- voice coil diameter = 20 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4,3 mm
- mounting diameter d = 102 mm
- overall diameter d = 124 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 56 mm
Price is for one pair