Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: da-rs180s-8
The Dayton Audio Reference Series sets a new standard of value in high-performance loudspeaker... more
Product information "Dayton Audio RS180S-8"
The Dayton Audio Reference Series sets a new standard of value in high-performance loudspeaker drivers. Utilizing a low-distortion motor system with two short-circuit paths and a rigid aluminum cone, the Reference Series can outperform drivers that cost several times the price.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60 W
- frequency range = 40-2200 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 43,7 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87,6 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,4 Ohm
- force factor BL = 6,42 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,40 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 124,7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 13,48 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 21,45 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,44 (Qms=1,91, Qes=0,58)
- voice coil diameter = 38 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 6 mm
- mounting diameter d = 146 mm
- overall diameter d = 180,5 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 98 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio RS180S-8"