Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: da-290-226
The Dayton Audio ND91-8 3-1/2" Neo-Balanced driver balances low distortion, extended range, and surprising bass impact. Its sophisticated motor design provides the underhung 1" voice coil with extended linear travel within the magnetic field.
Dayton Audio's ND91 aluminum cone full-range drivers are the latest addition to the acclaimed ND Series high output/low distortion neodymium transducers. By increasing the original ND90's voice coil diameter from 3/4" to 1" and adding a copper alloy shorting ring, the ND91-8 features even lower distortion and delivers better bass impact and dynamic range—with peak Xmax up to 25 mm!
This high-BL version further exploits the low distortion characteristics of the Neo-Balanced motor's optimized magnetic field, making the ND91 drivers an excellent choice for full-range point-source speaker enclosures, as well as extremely accurate, high resolution line arrays.
• Low distortion, full-range 65 Hz to 17 kHz performance
• Rubber-edged black anodized aluminum alloy cone
• Large excursion capability—4.6 mm Xmax, 25 mm peak
• Self-shielded Neo-Balanced motor structure with copper alloy shorting ring
• 1" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
• 30 watts RMS power handling
• Great for line arrays and micro monitors