Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1382429
The SB Acoustics SB34SWPL76-4 12" woofer uses a large 3" voice coil on a cast aluminium chassis.... more
Product information "SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-4"
The SB Acoustics SB34SWPL76-4 12" woofer uses a large 3" voice coil on a cast aluminium chassis. Hard Paper proprietary cone materials made in-house for consistency. Low damping SBR rubber surround with high exertion and resilience. Open structure cast frame for reduced reflections and compression. Aluminium alloy for light weight, non-magnetic and extra rigidity.
- Long stroke design
- Linear high stability suspension
- Low damping rubber surround
- 3’’ copper voice coil
- Non-conducting reinforced fibre glass coil former
- Very stiff hard paper cone (made in-house)
- Vented cast aluminium chassis
- Large vented motor system and vented coilformer
- Long life silver lead wires
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 300 W
- resonance frequency fs = 19 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 18,0 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 5,3 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 458 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 266 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 78,5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,33 (Qms=8.6, Qes=0,34)
- voice coil diameter = 76 mm
- mounting diameter d = 305,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 346,2 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 146,5 mm
Related links to "SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-4"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "SB Acoustics SB34SWPL75-4"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.