Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: 7360210
Scan-Speak Illuminator D3004/6020-10 Tweeter
- 1" Soft Dome
- Deep Chamber
- Ring Neodymium Magnet
- Aluminum Face Plate and Chamber
- Protective Grill
- 61.9mm (2.44") diameter flange with 55.4mm (2.18") depth
- Excellent choice for both home hi-fi and autosound applications where depth is not an issue
The Illuminator tweeters continue on with the heritage of the renowned Revelator D29. The large-roll surround and textile dome diaphragm provide a flat frequency response to above 30KHz with outstanding off-axis dispersion.
The face plates are die cast in aluminum for a beautiful look with maximum mechanical stability.
D3004/6020-10 is optimized to offer small package sizes that can fit into tight spaces such as compact cabinets and automotive trim pieces where you have extra depth.
The back chamber is die cast in aluminum and designed with a contoured shape that functions as a heat sink in high power applications.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 50/130 W
- frequency range = 1000-30000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 425 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 89,6 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 1,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,02 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 7 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,35 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 0,03 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,7 (Qms=2,5, Qes=0,97)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,2 mm
- mounting diameter d = 48,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 61,9 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 60,4 mm