Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: sw259wa01
Wavecor SW259WA01 10¼" die cast, alu cone subwoofer 4 Ohm SW259WA01 and SW259WA02 are... more
Product information "Wavecor SW259WA01"
Wavecor SW259WA01 10¼" die cast, alu cone subwoofer 4 Ohm
SW259WA01 and SW259WA02 are woofers designed for dedicated sub bass applications. They work equally well for high-end hi-fi, high quality home theater systems, and top multimedia setups.
The extremely stiff aluminium cone, the long linear throw, exaggerated ventilation, and the special dynamic linearization short circuiting rings, together make up for an unusually linear and low-distortion woofer. Even at very high signal levels, the unit behaves controlled and without distortion.
Due to low mechanical losses SW259WA01 and SW259WA02 master equally well low level details and extreme dynamic peaks
- New optimized outer suspension (surround) for improved large-signal handling
- Extremely rigid aluminium cone to ensure piston motion at high levels and for better heat transfer at high continuous power levels
- New reinforced die cast alu chassis with optimal ventilation and increased stroke
- Venting through holes in cone neck for reduced distortion and compression
- Vented chassis for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
- Two internally built-in alu rings for stabilizing the magnetic field leading to lower high-level distortion
- Heavy-duty black fiber glass voice coil bobbin to reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
- Large motor structure with 2” voice coil diameter and 145 mm magnet for better control and efficiency
- Black-anodized magnet structure steel parts for increased heat dissipation and power handling
- Long linear stroke motor for reduced distortion at high levels
- Linear suspension with specially designed CONEX damper (spider) for long durability under extreme operating conditions
- 4-layer voice coil for increased control and better small-cabinet performance
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 200 W
- frequency range = 25-400 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 29 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 83,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 14,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,5 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 312 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 173 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 25 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,47 (Qms=10, Qes=0,49)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 11,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 227 mm
- overall diameter d = 259 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 158 mm
- mass m = 6,6 kg
Related links to "Wavecor SW259WA01"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Wavecor SW259WA01"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.