Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381048
Seas CD22RN4X H1192-08 Paper Cone Woofer
Double treated, hard paper cone designed to be very stiff without losing the damping capability, together with a natural rubber surround produces a well behaved roll off characteristic and reduces potential resonance problems.
Large magnet system with bumped back plate together with a long 4-layer voice coil gives long linear excursion. The magnet system has a T-shaped cross section of the pole piece for low modulation distortion.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonances.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/250 W
- frequency range = 20-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 20 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 11,4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 3,47 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 230 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 41,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 108 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,24 (Qms=3,28, Qes=0,26)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 10 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 90 mm