Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1381101
Seas 22TFF H1280-06 is a High Definition soft dome tweeter with a wide surround combining the high frequency dispersion of a ¾” dome with the low frequency characteristics of a 1” dome.
One-piece Sonomex dome and surround allows for very tight production tolerances and high consistency, with a smooth and extended frequency response.
Voice coil windings immersed in magnetic fluid for increased power handling capacity and reduced compression at high power levels.
The chassis is moulded from a stiff and stable glass fibre reinforced polymer material, and its front design offers optimum radiation conditions.
Large ferrite magnet for high efficiency, and good transient response
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 90/180 W
- frequency range = 2500-20000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 1050 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,9 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 5,9 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,25 g
- voice coil diameter = 19,5 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 85 mm
- overall diameter d = 97,7 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 24 mm