Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381081
Seas L26ROY XM001-04S Aluminum Cone Subwoofer
Extremely stiff and rigid aluminium cone gives tremendous bass precision. The cone and the long throw low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones
Lead-out wires symetrically stitched to the spider to avoid resonances. Total suspension designed to assure stability for extreme excursions.
2-layer, extremely long, high temperature voice coil wound on an glassfiber voice coil former gives a high power handling capacity.
Cu-cap around the pole pieces reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extra large magnet system provides high efficiency and low Q.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment. Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
L26ROY D1001-04 Specifications
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 250/500 W
- frequency range = 20-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 22 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 12 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,53 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 363 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 107 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 87 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=4,14, Qes=0,33)
- voice coil diameter = 56 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 14 mm
- mounting diameter d = 237 mm
- overall diameter d = 269 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 141 mm