Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: da-290-210
Looking for a small driver that punches above its weight class? This radical high performance... more
Product information "Dayton Audio ND90-8"
Looking for a small driver that punches above its weight class? This radical high performance full-range transducer exudes an aura of superiority.
An efficient, low-distortion Neo-Balanced motor is combined with a rigid yet lightweight aluminum diaphragm, yielding impressive high-impact audio reproduction. Perfect for single point-source speaker applications, or combined in multiples and line arrays.
• Direct replacement for Aura NS3
• Rubber-edged anodized aluminum alloy cone
• Large excursion capability4 mm Xmax, 20 mm peak
• Self-shielded Neo-Balanced motor structure
• Full-range 80 Hz to 15 kHz performance
• 3/4" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
• 20 watts RMS power handling
Impedance 8 ohms
Re 7.5 ohms
Le 1.08 mH @ 1 kHz
Fs 70.7 Hz
Cms 1.22 mm/N
Sd 31.2 cm²
Vd 12.5 cm³
BL 4.3 Tm
Vas 1.77 liters
Xmax 4.0 mm
VC Diameter 19 mm
SPL 81.4 dB @ 2.83V/1m
RMS Power Handling 20 watts
Usable Frequency Range (Hz) 80 - 15,000 Hz
Related links to "Dayton Audio ND90-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio ND90-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.