Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381714
Seas W16NX001 E0049-04S Magnesium Cone Woofer
Precision cast, machined and surface treated magnesium cone acts as a piston through the audible frequency band without showing any sign of midrange resonances.
A unique radial reinforced rubber surround reduces radial resonances and prevents surround break up at large excursions.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
A copper phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, increases long term power handling capacity and eliminates resonances in the cavity inside the voice coil former.
The extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 45-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 37 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,3 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,25 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 94 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 14,8 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 15 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,33 (Qms=2,66, Qes=0,38)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- mounting diameter d = 126 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 73,5 mm