Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381027
Seas W15CH001 E0037-08S Magnesium Cone Woofer
Precision cast and surface treated magnesium cone coupled to a natural rubber surround showing no sign of midrange (edge) resonances.
Patented Hexadym magnet system of acoustically transparent design to avoid cavity resonances and air flow noise. The magnet system based on 6 small, radially magnetized Neodymium blocks is compact to reduce the reflexion of sound energy to a minimum.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
A solid copper phase plug enhances the performance of the copper rings and improves heat conduction away from the pole piece.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70/200 W
- frequency range = 50-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 38 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,1 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,49 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 75 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 9,5 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 14 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,42 (Qms=2,58, Qes=0,5)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 76 mm