Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381005
The Seas L18RNX/P H1224-08 is a 6,5” High Fidelity woofer with an injection moulded metal chassis, intended for bass reflex and transmission line designs.
Stiff, yet light aluminum cone and low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar 500-1500 Hz cone edge resonance and distortion assosiated with soft cones.
Large magnet system gives good transient response, and the bumped back plate together with the very long, and light weight copper clad aluminum voice coil allow for extreme coil excursion with low distortion.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket, keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/250 W
- frequency range = 40-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 36 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 7,2 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,06 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 126 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 13,6 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 30 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=2,09, Qes=0,36)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 9 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 176 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 78 mm