Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381013
Seas L22RN4X/P H1208-08 Aluminum Cone Woofer
Extremely stiff aluminium cone gives tremendous bass precision. The cone and the low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones.
4-layer, extremely long, high temperature voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives a high power handling capacity.
Phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, eliminates resonances that would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece and increases the power handling capacity.
Large magnet system provides reasonably high efficiency and low Q.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 125/300 W
- frequency range = 20-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 21 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 86,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,1 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 3,76 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 220 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 40 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 93 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,27 (Qms=3,13, Qes=0,29)
- voice coil diameter = 39 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 7 mm
- mounting diameter d = 186,4 mm
- overall diameter d = 220,6 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 90 mm
Volgens de datasheet van Seas heeft deze woofer een Xlin.max. van 7 mm (14 pp) en niet 10 mm.