Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 27245
The new FW208HS is the woofer unit having high stiffness diaphragm evolved through the fusion of the unique sophisticated pulp materials and Fostex original paper making technology. Certain transduction of amplitude into air vibration, new FW208HS woofer reproduces superb low frequency sound with remarkable transient.
- High stiffness diaphragm.
- High input tolerance long voice coil.
- Ø156mm large ferrite magnet.
- Low current distortion magnetic circuit.
- Adequate acoustic parameters.
- Aluminum die-cast frame.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 50/100 W
- frequency range = 32-5000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 32 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,5 Ohm
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 206 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 37 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 42,69 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,40 (Qms=12,927, Qes=0,416)
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 8,8 mm
- mounting diameter d = 182 mm
- overall diameter d = 230 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 94,5 mm
- mass m = 4,62 kg