Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381016
Seas L18RCY/P H1085-08 Aluminum Cone Woofer
The Seas L18RCY/P H1085-08 is a 6,5” High Fidelity woofer with an injection moulded metal chassis, intended for bass reflex and transmission line designs.
Stiff, yet light aluminium cone and low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar 500-1500 Hz cone edge resonance and distortion assosiated with soft cones.
High temperature voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives a high power handling capacity.
Phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, eliminates resonances that would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece and increases the power handling capacity.
Large magnet system provides high efficiency and low Q.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/250 W
- frequency range = 35-2500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 33 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 6,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,92 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 125 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 12,7 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 38 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,31 (Qms=2,01, Qes=0,37)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 7 mm
- mounting diameter d = 145,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 176 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 73 mm