Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 27244
The FW168HS is the woofer unit having high stiffness diaphragm evolved through the fusion of the unique sophisticated pulp materials and Fostex original paper making technology. Certain transduction of amplitude into air vibration, new FW168HS woofer reproduces superb low frequency sound with remarkable transient.
- High stiffness diaphragm.
- High input tolerance long voice coil.
- Ø145mm large ferrite magnet.
- Low current distortion magnetic circuit.
- Adequate acoustic parameters.
- Aluminum die-cast frame.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 35/100 W
- frequency range = 50-12000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 42 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 86 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,9 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,56 N/A
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 132 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 25 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 14,31 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,34 (Qms=13,8, Qes=0,346)
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 146 mm
- overall diameter d = 190 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 87 mm
- mass m = 3,87 kg