Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381004
The Seas L15RLY/P H1141-08 is a 15 cm (5’’) cone driver, developed for use as a long throw high fidelity woofer or woofer/midrange unit.
Stiff, yet light aluminium cone and low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar 500-1500 Hz cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones.
Large magnet system , together with very long, and light weight copper clad aluminium voice coil allow for extreme coil excursion with low distortion and good transient response.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket, keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonances to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 80/200 W
- frequency range = 45-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 44 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 86 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,84 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 75 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 8,1 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 12 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,36 (Qms=2,1, Qes=0,43)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 8 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 67,5 mm