Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381708
Seas W15LY001 E0041-08S Paper Cone Woofer
An adaptive rubber surround provides an ideal match to the cone over the total frequency range.
A paper cone with a unique Nextel coating ensures smooth frequency response and low distortion.
A large magnet system, together with a very long and light weight CCAW voice coil allow good coil excursion with low distortion and excellent transient response.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60/250 W
- frequency range = 50-4000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 49 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 86,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 4,6 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,3 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 75 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,28 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 12 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,45 (Qms=2,21, Qes=0,56)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 75,5 mm