Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1346768
Seas W15CY001 E0015-08S Magnesium Cone Woofer
Large magnet system for improved sensitivity and transient response.
Precision cast and surface treated magnesium cone coupled to a natural rubber surround showing no sign of midrange (edge) resonances.
Gold plated terminals mounted on a stiff glass fibre reinforced plate to reduce contact resistance and improve reliability.
Heavy copper rings mounted above and below the T-shaped pole piece reduce non linear and modulation distortion and increase overload margin.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflexion, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70/200 W
- frequency range = 50-3000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 38 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,49 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 75 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 9,5 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 14 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,36 (Qms=2,22, Qes=0,43)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- mounting diameter d = 112 mm
- overall diameter d = 146 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 75,5 mm