Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381012
Seas L12RCY/P H1207-08 Paper Coated Cone Woofer
Stiff, yet light aluminium cone and low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar 500-1500 Hz cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones.
High temperature voice coil wound on an aluminium voice coil former gives high power handling capacity.
Bullet shaped phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, avoids resonance problems which would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece and increases the long term power handling capacity.
Extra large magnet provides high efficiency and low Q.
This unit may be used in very small two-way ported systems producing an astonishingly deep bass and a clean, neutral midrange.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 70/200 W
- frequency range = 55-3500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 50 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,5 Ohm
- force factor BL = 6,1 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,76 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,8 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,29 (Qms=2,34, Qes=0,33)
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 3 mm
- mounting diameter d = 95.6 mm
- overall diameter d = 120,4 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 58,5 mm