Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 27246
The FW108HS is the woofer unit having high stiffness diaphragm evolved through the fusion of the unique sophisticated pulp materials and Fostex original paper making technology. Certain transduction of amplitude into air vibration, new FW108HS woofer reproduces superb low frequency sound with remarkable transient.
- High stiffness diaphragm.
- Short voice coil.
- Ø100mm large ferrite magnet.
- Low current distortion magnetic circuit.
- Adequate acoustic parameters.
- Aluminum die-cast frame.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 20/50 W
- frequency range = 65-10000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 65 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 84.5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 7,2 Ohm
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 6,0 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 3,6 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,46 (Qms=8,77, Qes=0,48)
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 1,55 mm
- mounting diameter d = 100 mm
- overall diameter d = 128 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 69,5 mm
- mass m = 1,7 kg