Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: da-rs100p-8
The performance of the original groundbreaking Reference Series from Dayton Audio, now available... more
Product information "Dayton Audio RS100P-8"
The performance of the original groundbreaking Reference Series from Dayton Audio, now available with a paper cone! The Reference Series Paper drivers use a proprietary paper cone formulation combining natural paper pulp and synthetic Kevlar® and glass fibers to create an advanced non-woven fiber composite that delivers the perfect combination of excellent detail and smooth, natural sonic character, plus a distinctive, classy look.
- Three-part paper composite diaphragm featuring paper, Kevlar, and glass fibers
- Similar cosmetics and design features as original aluminum Dayton Audio Reference Series
- Perfect for use a woofer, midwoofer, or dedicated midrange driver
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 30 W
- frequency range = 90-12500 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 95,6 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- DC resistance Re = 6,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,95 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,51 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 37,4 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 2,8 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 1,82 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,54 (Qms=2,18, Qes=0,71)
- voice coil diameter = 25 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 3,7 mm
- mounting diameter d = 77,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 98 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 48 mm
Related links to "Dayton Audio RS100P-8"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Dayton Audio RS100P-8"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.