Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 1381010
Seas L26RFX/P H1209-08 Aluminum Cone Woofer
Extremely stiff aluminium cone gives tremendous bass precision. The cone and the low loss rubber surround show no sign of the familiar cone edge resonance and distortion associated with soft cones.
2” diameter high temperature voice coil with black anodized aluminium coil former gives high power handling and reduced power compression.
Large magnet system gives good sensitivity and transient response.
Phase plug reduces compression due to temperature variations in the voice coil, eliminates resonances that would occur in the volume between the dust cap and the pole piece and increases the power handling capacity.
Extremely stiff and stable injection moulded metal basket keeps the critical components in perfect alignment.
Large windows in the basket both above and below the spider reduce sound reflection, air flow noise and cavity resonance to a minimum.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 125/300 W
- frequency range = 20-1000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 20 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 88 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,3 Ohm
- force factor BL = 10,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 1,83 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 330 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 53 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 171 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,33 (Qms=2,15, Qes=0,39)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 10 mm
- mounting diameter d = 232,2 mm
- overall diameter d = 269 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 107,5 mm