Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: SW312WA04
Wavecor SW312WA04 are woofers designed for dedicated sub bass applications. They work equally well for high-end hi-fi, high quality home theater systems, and top multimedia setups.
The extremely stiff aluminium cone, the long linear throw, exaggerated ventilation, and the special dynamic linearization short circuiting rings together make up for an unusually linear and low-distortion woofer. Even at very high signal levels, the unit behaves controlled and without distortion.
Due to low mechanical losses SW312WA04 master well low level details and extreme dynamic peaks.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 250 W
- frequency range = 30-200 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 29 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 18,4 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 2,5 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 488 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 172 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 61 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,57 (Qms=11, Qes=0,6)
- voice coil diameter = 51 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 11,5 mm
- mounting diameter d = 276 mm
- overall diameter d = 312 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 173 mm
- mass m = 6,5 kg