Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7-30 Workdays
- Order number: tb-w6-2313
Tang Band's W6-2313 is an coaxial 16.5cm bamboo fiber speaker with a 25mm hi-res tweeter in its center. The tweeterdome is a blend of aluminum and magnesium that plays up to 40,000 Hz.
This coaxial has a extremely smooth response on and off-axis while avoiding the phase and lobing issues associated with standard 2-way designs.
- 25mm tweeter with 6.5”woofer coaxial speaker design.
- Underhung motor design with neodymium magnet to reach low thd (2nd, 3rd harmonic distortion).
- Bamboo fiber paper cone with durable rubber surround.
- Aluminum / magnesium alloy membrane with back chambers design to perform 800 up to 40khz.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 45/90 W
- frequency range = 50-40.000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 50 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,6 Ohm
- force factor BL = 8,41 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,020 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 140 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 24,95 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 10,84 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,38 (Qms=6.02, Qes=0,41)
- voice coil diameter = 44,43 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 147,8 mm
- overall diameter d = 179,2 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 80,3 mm