Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1381072
Seas 27TBCD/GB-DXT H1499-06 is a High Definition aluminium/magnesium alloy dome tweeter with DXT® lens.
An optimally shaped dome and a wide SONOMEX surround, both maufactured by SEAS, ensure excellent performance and consistency.
The compensation magnet increases the sensitivity and reduces the magnetic strayfield and allows use in close proximity to CRT screens.
A fine mesh grid protects the diaphragm.
Stiff and stable rear chamber with optimal acoustic damping allows the tweeter to be
used with moderately low crossover frequencies.
This revolutionary DXT® tweeter addresses the major issues regarding directivity control in traditional loudspeaker designs. DXT® solves several well-know issues regarding; directivity control, off-axis response, integration with midrange units and baffle diffractions.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 55/150 W
- frequency range = 2000-25000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 900 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 92 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,7 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 7,5 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,33 g
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,75 mm
- mounting diameter d = 85 mm
- overall diameter d = 103,5 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 59,3 mm