Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: pluvia-g1-vg
ThePluvia Seven driver is a new type of small driver from MarkAudio. While its mechanically similar to the CHR-70 series drivers, its major design features are more advanced.The main feature of this Pluvia is its new low-mass thin profile glass-fibre injected chassis (frame). This chassis design has taken 2 years of research and development to produce a highly damped strong frame that makes installation easy. Pluvia Seven can be either surface mounted or recessed into a loudspeaker box. The chassis mounting depth is only 3.5mm making it easy fit for either type of installation. The chassis appearance is high quality, with a professional industry finish that makes the Pluvia Seven look expensive while it remains affordable.
The PLuvia Seven features a new shape cap and revised suspensions giving it a wide range with controlled mid response to help reduce “shout”, typical of many small wide band drivers. Pluvia’s cones use the latest profiles from designer Mark Fenlon, featuring 2 new colours, Vintage Gold and Soft Chrome. Vocals on this PLuvia are clear and natural. Baffle Step Compensation (BSC) is enhanced on the new suspension layout, making this driver more effective in combating box losses in the low range. Other new features include longer gold plated connectors for easier soldering or using clamp type connectors.
The new Pluvia Seven is an excellent high-end and multi-purpose driver. Its also suitable for many computer, Home Theatre, TV, and commercial A/V applications.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 22 W
- frequency range = 60-30000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 68 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 85,8 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 7,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,97 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,035 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 3,56 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 5,5 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,54 (Qms=2,39, Qes=0,695)
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 100 mm
- overall diameter d = 122,3 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 58 mm
Price is for one pair