Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: alpair7p-g1
The Alpair 7P is a audiophile grade paper and glass strand re-enforced coned driver. Along with its sisters drivers, 6P,10P and 12P, the Alpair 7P is designed for the Serious music listener. The 7P’s relatively flat-wide response is designed to deliver a neutral sound. The high range life response is moved to begin its elevation above 17kHz.
Particular attention is paid to the stability of the light-thin cone with bonding re-enforcement being deployed on the inner contour of its profile. The 7P’s moving mass is a light-weight 3grams, yet it retains a long throw operation @ 4mm (1 way limited by Arrestor).
An all-new computer controlled assembly bonding process is deployed on this driver, delivering ultra tight tolerances in critical parts of the 7P’s power-train assembly. The 7P can be used as a single-point source driver in purist Full-Range applications, or to partner with the Alpair 12PW, a bass-wide version of the Alpair 12P. The marriage between 7P and 12PW promises much in the way of deep rich bass and fine mid-high range detail.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 20 W
- frequency range = 60-32000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 73,4 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 87,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 5,4 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,525 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,0168 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 50,3 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 3,02 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 5,6 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,5 (Qms=2,824, Qes=0,605)
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 103 mm
- overall diameter d = 135 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 75 mm
Price is for one pair