Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: ma-alpair6Pgen2
Following many requests from audiophiles, the Alpair 6P is designed to deliver accurate... more
Product information "Markaudio Alpair 6P Gen2"
Following many requests from audiophiles, the Alpair 6P is designed to deliver accurate musical reproduction from a small speaker. The result is a sensitive audio driver suited to audiophiles who run high quality amplification and source components. The Alpair 6P will please those listeners who concentrate on detail and neutrality.
- New cone design, multi-form using advanced ultra-light mixed papers. The color is specific to this design
- New advanced Nomex rear suspension
- New aluminium coil reduce the mass of the power-train.
- New mix of polymers for the frame, making it 10% stiffer than the Gen. 1 model
- New connector sets allow for remote soldering of cables, installation is easy.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 15 W
- frequency range = 100-22000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 74 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 86 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,8 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,67 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,0069 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 36,3 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 2,32 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 3,6 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,43 (Qms=1,78, Qes=0,57)
- voice coil diameter = 18 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 4 mm
- mounting diameter d = 100 mm
- overall diameter d = 114 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 51,6 mm
Price is for one pair
Related links to "Markaudio Alpair 6P Gen2"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Markaudio Alpair 6P Gen2"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.