Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4-5 Workdays
- Order number: SW10529
Elde is a two way floorstanding speaker.
Elde is a bass-reflex cabinet loudspeaker with drivers of Morel and Wavecor.
The kit is delivered with the following drivers:
- a Wavecor TW030WA12 tweeter
- a Morel CAW 638 midrange / bass driver
The loudspeaker has been developed by Dennis Frank and Daniel Gattig.
The crossover consists of:
- a first order high-pass filter (6 dB per octave slope) for the tweeter.
- a first order low-pass filter (6 dB per octave slope) for the woofer.
Between 100 Hz and 20000 Hz, the frequency response of this loudspeaker is nearly flat on axis.
The decay spectrum is nearly perfect.
At low volume, i.e. 85 dB at 1 m, the nonlinear distortions are below 0.3% above 400 Hz and doesn't exceed 0.5% at 95 dB at 1 m between 300 and 15000 Hz.
- impedance: 8 Ohm
- sensivity (2,83V/1m): 83 dB
- size (HxWxD): 980 x 200 x 250 mm
- frequency range (-8dB): 28 - 25000 Hz
- crossover frequency(s): 1500 Hz
- speaker type: bass reflex
The kit contains
- Wavecor silk dome tweeter TW030WA12, 8 Ohm
- Morel CAW 638
- Bass reflex tube HP70, 68x160 mm, black
- Damping fleece MT Bondum 800 (30 x 50 x 2 cm)
- 1,5x Damping Sonofil 100 x 35 cm for 20 litres
- Binding Post PK28 I, gold plated (one pair, red and black)
- 2m Speaker cable 2x1.5 mm2 black/red
- 1,5x Pan screws 4x20 black, 8 pieces
- Crossover kit
- Plan for DIY kit