Seas 29TAF/W H1322-06 Tweeter
29TAF/W is a High Definition metal dome tweeter with a wide, precoated fabric
Aluminium/magnesium alloy diaphragm with pistonic behaviour throughout the
audible frequency range, resulting in a good dispersion also above 10kHz.
Wide Sonomex surround for low resonance and excellent mechanical linearity.
Voice coil windings immersed in magnetic fluid increase short term power handling
capacity and reduce the compression at high power levels.
Flexible lead out wires allow this driver to be used with low crossover frequencies.
Two part front plate with smooth, slightly elliptical wave guide made from
elastomer provide excellent high frequency response and dispersion.
The wave guide conceals (and thus eliminates acoustic effects from) the magnet system screws.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 100/220 W
- frequency range = 2200-25000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 950 Hz
- impedance R = 6 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 91,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 3,5 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 8 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,39 g
- voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,25 mm
- mounting diameter d = 85 mm
- overall diameter d = 103,8 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 24,5 mm