Peerless H25TG-05/04 25mm Aluminum Dome Tweeter
Tymphany's H25TG05-04 features a titanium dome and horn loaded faceplate, making it an extremely efficient and detailed tweeter suitable for high efficiency speaker designs.
The robust motor on the H25TG05-04 is Ferrofluid cooled, which increases the power handling to 150 watts for extremely high output capabilities. The waveguide horn helps control dispersion and increase efficiency. In addition, the titanium dome is treated to provide detailed highs without being harsh, making possible a smooth response from 2,500 to 20,000 Hz . The thick faceplate with recessed screw holes makes it easy to flush mount, thereby minimizing diffraction issues.
- Tweeter TypeMetal Dome
- Cone / Dome Diameter 1"
- Impedance4 ohms
- Frequency Response 2500 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity97.8 dB 1W/1m
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 150 W
- frequency range = 1500-20000 Hz
- resonance frequency fs = 1750 Hz
- impedance R = 8 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 98 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 6,7 Ohm
- force factor BL = 2,46 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,02 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 5,2 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 0,36 g
- total Q factor Qts = 1,65 (Qms=3,6, Qes=3,08)
- voice coil diameter = 25 mm
- maximum peak linear excursion vibration xlin = +/- 0,9 mm
- mounting diameter d = 85,5 mm
- overall diameter d = 104 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 55,9 mm