Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: mdsp-digi2x8
The nanoDIGI 2x8-B is a palm size all digital processor boxed in a grey anodized aluminum enclosure. Featuring the well known flexibility of the miniDSP brand, the nanoDIGI makes affordable high end digital processing by using existing 3rd party high end DAC units. On the input side, either SPDIF or Toslink (Optical) input are available and selectable from the software or IR learning interface. The internal sample rate converter will take care of adapting your digital input signal to the core operating sample rate frequency (44.1kHz to 192kHz). Finally, the four transformer isolated SPIF outputs allows up to 8 processed audio channels to be sent to your own DAC or SPDIF powered amplifiers.
On the processing side, the nanoDIGI makes full use of its DSP to provide a wide range of processing blocks for most common applications. As per the miniDSP concept, its is the plug-in which defines the ability of the platform and therefore its sampling rate. From 96kHz to 192kHz configuration, the nanoDIGI is a unique affordable, flexible and palm size processor.
- 28/56bit Digital Signal Processor for higher audio performance
- Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC)
- Real time control over USB
- IR learning feature with any remote
- 5-24VDC 2.1mm round barel
- Low power, Small size (only 75x75mm)
- All Digital DSP for multiway speaker
- All digital stereo processing
- Custom AV products