Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: mdsp-24bal
MiniDSP Balanced 2x4
miniDSP Balanced 2x4 is an innovative low cost and low power Digital Signal Processor in a pocket size form factor. With our revolutionary "one platform, many configuration" concept, miniDSP kits gives un-paralleled flexibility to engineers & A/V designers at a fraction of the cost of typical alternatives. May it be a source mixer or a multi-way digital crossover it will be up to your imagination to configure it the way you see fit.
Targeting balanced audio applications, the miniDSP balanced 2x4 provides various digital signal processing algorithms such as graphic and parametric equalizers, mixers, crossovers, delay.. depending on the selected plug-in. Built and engineered with a combination of low noise electronic parts along with double precision audio algorithms, the end results is low cost DSP unit that stands out in its superior performance as well as its affordability.
Compared to the miniDSP 2x4, the miniDSP Balanced 2x4 allows for balanced input & output connectivity and higher output gain. In order to fit most gain configurations, a single jumper change is all it takes to toggle the input sensitivity.
Digital signal processor (DSP), in an aluminium housing, with 2 analogue inputs and 4 analogue outputs (balanced).
- AD/DA converter, 24 bits
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- 2 balanced inputs via screw terminals (0.9 V/2 V, switchable)
- 4 balanced outputs via screw terminals (0.9 V)
- Programming and administration via mini USB interface and control software (Windows* XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X Intel)
- With the control software, the following parameters can be adjusted (supplied with promotional code):
- Filters: high-shelf, low-shelf, high-pass, low-pass
- Graphic equalizer
- Parametric equalizer
- Matrix mixer
- Volume, mute, polarity
- Power supply via optional 12 V PSU (e.g. PSS-1205DC)
- Dimensions: 147x45x130 mm