Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1384654
EMM-6 Electret Measurement Microphone
The Dayton Audio EMM-6 precision electret condenser microphone is designed for measurement and critical recording applications where extremely flat frequency response and a true omni-directional polar pattern is a must for accuracy.
- Perfect for use with room acoustic analyzers and audio measurement systems
- Low noise FET input reduces low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated XLR output connector for accurate signal transfer
- High-quality components and rugged construction
- Includes its own unique calibration response graph
- Includes stand mount, foam windscreen, and transport case
- Works with phantom power from +15V to +48V
FREE! Download your unique calibration .txt file.
A unique serialized calibration .txt file is available for the EMM-6. Once you receive your microphone, Visit the Dayton Audio calibration download tool where you will be prompted to enter the serial number found on the base of your EMM-6. After entering the serial number, your unique calibration .txt file will be available for you to download.
Specifications: • Capsule type: 6 mm electret condenser • Polar pattern: omni-directional • Frequency response: 18 Hz - 20 kHz • Impedance: 200 ohms between pins 2 and 3 • Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10mV/Pa (-40 dBV, re. 0 dB = 1V/Pa) • Max SPL for 1% THD @ 1 kHz: 127 dB • S/N ratio: 70 dB A-weighted • Connector: gold plated XLR • Phantom power: +15V to +48V, 4 mA • Weight: 144 grams.