SB-Acoustics 6 1/2'' SATORI MR16P-4
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and low compression.
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made in-house.
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced distortion.
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- High piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- Mode balanced cone for reduced break-up.
- power handling (continuous/programme) = 60 W
- resonance frequency fs = 31 Hz
- impedance R = 4 Ohm
- sound pressure level SPL = 92,5 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 3,2 Ohm
- force factor BL = 5,2 N/A
- voice coil inductance L = 0,11 mH
- effective piston radiating area Sd = 119 cm2
- effective mechanical mass incl. air load mms = 11,2 g
- equivalent volume of compliance Vas = 47.2 l
- total Q factor Qts = 0,25 (Qms=4.85, Qes=0,26)
- voice coil diameter = 36 mm
- mounting diameter d = 136 mm
- overall diameter d = 165 mm
- mounting depth (not countersunk) t = 75,57 mm
SB Acoustics SATORI MR16P-4
- Merk: SB Acoustics
- Model: sb-1382402
- Excl. BTW: 117,94€